Malaysian Love John Chow

9 comments - Post a comment

Imalaysian just get a pr2 today, what a great start for a blog that just have less than 10 posts right? So today I going to present of the Dot Com mogul master, John Chow who get a lot of malaysian bloggers follow his back step. Who is John Chow? He is The TechZone boss that make at least make $50,000 a month. According to Blogging Secret, John Chow not only make money with his business, but also blogging. While blogging, he can make around $10,000 per month, he is so inspiration us as a blogger to make money alive.

Well, his blog header just show 2 blue ferrari with a wordpress theme. Wow... I'm not sure what is that mean, maybe a status for him? Do you know how much cost of 2 ferrari cars? Around $3 million. Recently, John Chow thinking of buy BMW plane soon after he become the billionaire. Well, I really believe he will be a billionaire one day, not sure sure, maybe he come to Malaysia and meet with our Prime Minister or get award as a Most Internet Influences In The Net? Well all just predict, but I will be true, sometime.


Why I post this post? Because I wanna let John Chow know that we are very very welcome him to Malaysia and teach us about making money online. He is the most wanted in Malaysia as popular blogger. So John, can I hug you when I meet you? A welcome hug is enough. If you can come to Malaysia I personally serve you the Most delicious food in the town for you. I know that you is the only one blogger who always go to an expensive restaurant and eat the best food there, and always put the picture to seduce us too. lol. But in Malaysia, you no need to spend a lot money to have the best dishes.

I also will bring you to Kajang and have the biggest Satay in Malaysia. Sorry, out of topic already. So guyz out there, if you really have a blog and you wanna make money with it, then you go to his blog, he will help you to make money online. So you just start out? New in blogging? You can have your first link from him by just review his blog, he will link back to you soon.

In short, JohnChow, Malaysian Love You!

 
This Post has 9 Comments Add your own!
Tay - April 30, 2007 at 1:51 AM

Congratulations on your pagerank of 2! It's pretty exciting, isn't it? :) Have a great day and keep up the good work!

Cheers,
~Tay at Super Blogging

siong1987 - May 1, 2007 at 10:31 PM

It is quite funny to hear you saying that all the Malaysian loves John Chow.

www.KennyP.cn - May 1, 2007 at 10:39 PM

Haha, how do you know many Malaysian love John Chow? I don't think so

FL Sam - May 2, 2007 at 12:19 AM

John Chow is a Super Blogger. We all should welcome to Malaysia to share his Tips and Tricks in person.

shashank - May 2, 2007 at 1:14 AM

Hi check out this get free backlink for a review
http://www.techlivez.com/2007/05/get-your-share-free-pagerank-5-backlink.html

Kelly Neuman - May 2, 2007 at 2:42 AM

I saw your review on John Chow's site today and wanted to know if you would be interested in a review exchange. Please visit my site for for review exchange rules, let me know if you are interested in a review exchange.

http://jakeldaily.com/make-money-review-my-blog-batch-9/

LOUI$$ - May 4, 2007 at 12:25 AM

Hi guys, John Chow really great, if you can make 11,000 usd just with blogging, I will write the review for you.

wil osb - May 4, 2007 at 1:05 PM

few criticisms,

first of all, learn to write proper english, your posts are filled with grammatical errors which are laughable, you wanna blog in english get it right first

2nd, stop sucking up to john chow, it's even more pathetic that you have to lump all malaysians with you, your sloppy english and pathetic attitude definitely do not represent all malaysians

3rd get your blog template right, it's broken and the 2nd half of your post is barely readable

President - May 9, 2007 at 9:19 PM

Hi, I see that you wrote a review for JohnChow.com in exchange for a link back. I'm offering the same thing for a review of my blog, http://www.DesiNotes.com.

About DesiNotes.com:

- PageRank4
- ~1100 unique hits per day
- Blog talks about Work at Home, Bloggin for Money, AdSense, Entertainment, Celebrities, News, Technology

One of the ways Google increases a site's rank is when the site gets more and more good PR sites linking back to it. And this is an easy way to get a link back to your site from a PR4 site.

I have made OVER $22,000 from the internet so far, mostly from AdSense, and I show how it's done from my blog.


If you are interested please write a review of DesiNotes.com with 200 words or more, with the anchor text "desi baba" which is the main title of the blog or "work at home" and I will link back to your site with the anchor text of your choice. Your review could be positive or negative or neutral. Someone already submitted one great review of my blog and I'm waiting on more so I can post a batch. Also, if you are interested then please read this http://desinotes.com/2007/05/04/its-link-baiting-time/ before writing a review.



Thank You :)

Post a Comment