Hollywood Year 2050

1 comments - Post a comment

I received this email from a friend the other day:


Hollywood's so nice. And the stars, great. But this is all only so 2007, right? Stars age like humans do, and no matter how much they are willing to huff their stakes from popular star-biz to inject Botox into their colagen-less tissues, eventually they WILL get sick of it, stop, and ended up:

Att00001
Avril: "I don't give a damn!"


Att00003_1
hmm.. is this one of those curses for playing Jumanji?



Att00002
hee hee hee. Told you I was PERFECT to star in Bewitched.



Att00004
Doesn't look the least bit ugly to me... still so hot!




Att00005
Somehow i get the feeling that Justin's gonna end up driving lorries and trucks. Do you?


Att00007

I guess her sweet escape didn't turn out quite... sweet....


Att00008
Angie:"Too much tomb-raiding makes me feel like sleeping in a tomb already."




Att00009
I'll drive myself into walls if she ever releases another sex tape.


Att00010

Though old and scrawny in the edges, Kate seems to be able to manage her life happily.



Att00011
I wonder how's Zorro doing. hmm.



Att00012
Gawd. You are almost a skeleton!


Moral of the story: Kids, whatever you do, PLEASE PLEASE think of your future. No matter how far away it is. =.=


Brought to you by I,Malaysian! We share, we care.

 
This Post has 1 Comment Add your own!
KeV's wAlKAbOuT - September 9, 2007 at 4:38 PM

heya! wah change ur layout huh... very eye catching! didn't see much updates... been busy?

Post a Comment