iMalaysian

No Comment - Post a comment

iMalaysian was launch on 28th of January, 2007. The mission of this blog is a place for Malaysian like us(me), to help, share and care about Malaysian. I can see a lot of criticism about malaysia, but i never give up Malaysia, because I'm Malaysian, i can't refuse it.

I have form a group of people to blog, we will do our best to provide full information to Malaysian, not only the news, we will assist in any kind of spirit, "NEVER GIVE UP" spirit!

Why? Because I'm Malaysian, iMalaysian! Like what some of the people said, not Malay boleh, but "MALAYSIAN BOLEH"! Wish can share and help as much as possible with all Malaysian in 3 years, and we see the result in imalaysian.com, "MALAYSIA BOLEH, MALAYSIAN BOLEH"!

"WE SHARE, WE CARE!"

PROTECT YOUR FAMILY GET QUOTE
Best Deal
Click Here
Mortgage Payment Protection
Click Here

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment