Yo, Louiss Here!

No Comment - Post a comment

Hi everyone, this is my 1st post in imalaysian dot com. Everyone call me Louiss, and i wish you too! I born in 28th of August 1985, KL hospital. I'm 21 years old and one of the UTAR student in Sungai Long campus, major in BBA. I will graduate in 2010.

How long i have been in blogsphere? Around 2 years, my most successful blog is Blogging Secret, help others to blog around the world.

Why i wanna blog? I can share my knowledge with all Malaysian in Malaysia!

I wish can do something to make malaysia better in life, lifestlyes and every soul of Malaysian. But why i wanna make Malaysia better? As our domain, I'm a Malaysian, iMalaysian.com!

Our motto,

"WE SHARE, WE CARE." To all Malaysian, please support us and make iMalaysian be no.1 in Malaysia! MALAYSIA BOLEH, MALAYSIAN BOLEH!

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment