Louiss Really Not Free?

No Comment - Post a comment

Hi hi, I'm back again. Yup, I really not so free in this short period. But I will contribute to iMalaysian team since Aileen do a lot of post to push iMalaysian to number one. Yup, I lead this team, but not all of us blog. I do believe blogging will be one of our culture to communicate. Seriously, blogging really can make passive money, no joke. Now, I will thinking of working out my project that have delay for decade. I believe iMalaysian.com will be one of the influence blog in Malaysia this coming year.

What have I busy for recently? I have to go out and take some rest, I not really ready to go all the way for this moment. I was hurt by someone I love. This is the most critical moment for me. I do hope myself recover quickly, but I can't for this moment. So Aileen will do my part for now, and make iMalaysian be the best blog ever. I actually on the technical part for this blog,so need some I will redesign this blog to a superd blog ever, I promise. How PRO are we? We will be darn PRO!

Cheer iMalaysian, we share, we care.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment