O2jam NX

No Comment - Post a comment



I'm a little out of inspiration today. After playing an online game called o2jam, heck I decided to blog about it anyway! since it is one of the most popular online games every played by Malaysians, next to dotA and RAN.

I used to play dotA really often, until my friend introduced this game called o2jam. I've heard of it for some time, but was quite stubborn to try it out, thought it was a childish and stupid game, don't know why. Anyway so that time I was getting tired of dotA, so decided to give o2jam a try anyway!

When I started playing that game, it was quite difficult. My finger coordinations were all out, I couldn't read the notes accurately etc. I guess it was my stubborn "don't-want-to give-up" nature that made me continue playing the game, because it posed such a challenge to me.

I picked up quite quickly, within a month I was about level 30 something. By then I can already complete many songs without making a single mistake! Even difficult ones! My hands think for themselves, hardly my brain at all. hahahah.

I am still playing that game, now my latest challenge is to play songs above level 15. I lagged behind quite a lot due to the lack of time (and internet) in the condo I rented at Sungai Long. Now I am level 39 going 40, still a long way to go for me to conquer all the songs available.

Anyway for those of you who are interested in this online game, do check out their website at http://www.o2jam.com.my/ their avatars are quite cute, too. But you need to play in order to get points to buy clothes and stuff for your avatar. Oh, before you start playing, I suggest you download some songs first (or all songs). If not, you won't be able to play them. Do e-mail me if you need help.

Happy Playing!

Brought to you by I,Malaysian! We share, we care.




 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment